Super Hi-Lo Malaysia Live Online Casino. A true game-changer in the industry, this latest game with moving odds aims to tempt players and allow them to enjoy every bit of the analytical process.
Super Hi Lo Malaysia Online Casino is played with a deck of 52 cards. To begin the game, 5 cards will be dealt faced up and revealed. After that, the first bet timer will start and bets for the result on the 6th card will be opened for placement. Once the timer has stopped, the 6th card will be dealt and the bets will be resulted. This process of placing a bet on the result of 1 single card at a time will repeat until the 15th card. Thereafter, a new deck of cards will be used.
Super Hi Lo Malaysia Live Online Casino Empire777 Bet Options
Low bets win when the result of the card is A,2,3,4,5,6. Bets consider lose when the result is 7.
High bets win when the result of the card is 8,9,10,J,Q,K. Bets consider lose when the result is 7.
Odd bets win when the result of the card is A,3,5,9,J,K. Bets consider lose when the result is 7.
Even bets win when the result of the card is 2,4,6,8,10,Q. Bets consider lose when the result is 7.
7 bets win when the result of the card is 7.
This game does not have a fixed payout and the odds for each bet type will change accordingly depending on the revealed cards.
Payout range below:
|Minimum Payout||Maximum Payout|
|Low,High,Odd,Even||0.52 : 1||2.64 : 1|
|7||6.93 : 1||38.24 : 1|
Super Hi Lo Malaysia Live Online Casino Terms and Conditions:
- Exposed card
- In all card games, any exposure of in-game cards during bets offering will result in voiding of hand.
- Appropriate action will be taken by management for exposed cards during shuffling, depending on the stage of shuffling and number of exposed cards.
- Dropped cards
- Cards that fall outside of the camera visual during shuffling, burning and scooping will be picked up and reused.
- Cards that fall outside of camera visual during dealing will be reused only if it was exposed before getting out of sight. Otherwise, the particular hand will be voided and the shoe will resume.
- Excess cards drawn
- In circumstances where excess cards are drawn, these cards will be used as burn card or in-game cards appropriately. Any excess cards that cannot be used for that running hand will be burnt.
- Remaining games of the deck will resume as per normal.
- Wrong dealing sequence or placement of cards
- Reconstruction of actual cards will be carried out if error was discovered before submission
- Management reserves the rights to void erroneous hand
- Cards jammed in shuffling machine
- In circumstances when cards are jammed in the shuffling machine during dealing of the game , management reserves the rights to void the hand.
- Accidental clearance of cards from shuffling machine
- In the event if balance cards of the in-game deck is cleared out from shuffling machine (due to machine fault or human error), management reserves the rights to void the hand.