NOVEMBER 5, 2019 – Today’s the Day: Red Dead Redemption 2 is finally available on PC! And with the Red Dead Redemption 2 PC release come big updates and new features. RDR2 PC has new story missions, fashionable ponchos, and even Poker online!
Red Dead Redemption 2
Red Dead Redemption 2 is a video game created by Rockstar Games, the same game developers who helped release the legendary Grand Theft Auto.
RDR2 is a sequel to the first Red Dead Redemption video game and follows the story of outlaw Arthur Morgan. Morgan is a member of the Van der Linde Gang, and he goes on many adventures in America’s Wild Wild West. So think cowboys, pistols, and revolvers, looking for treasure, and playing many hands of Poker in Saloons.
Playing Poker Online in Red Dead Redemption 2
Mission: Chapter 2, "Who Is Not Without Sin"
You’ll find Poker in Red Dead Redemption 2 during one of the main story’s early missions called “Who Is Not Without Sin” in Chapter 2 of the main story.
RDR2 Poker Locations
Here you’ll discover the first of RDR2 Poker Locations, Flatneck Station. In Flatneck Station is Reverend Swanson, a clergyman who’s drunk and gambling at the poker table. He falls drunk and passes out. You, playing the main character Arthur Morgan will replace him at the poker table.
Other RDR2 Poker Locations
- Flatneck Station
- St. Denis
Play No Limits Texas Hold 'em Poker
The Poker variant you’ll be playing in Red Dead Online is Texas Hold ’em Poker, the most popular poker game in the world.
Playing Poker in RDR2 is the same when you play casino games like poker in online casinos in Malaysia. You also use the same Poker rules and follow the same Poker Hand Rankings.
When you agree to play Poker with Marvin and Luther at the Saloon, you will sit at the table to start the game of Poker.
The bet is 1 Cent or 2 Cent; a small amount now but before, you could buy a lot of stuff with your coins. Remember, you’re playing with Arthur Morgan’s money so you should still win!
If you don’t know how to play poker online, you might get confused because it will show on the screen how much each player is betting, whose turn it is, what your cards are, etc. There are also Poker Terms like Community Cards, Fold, Call, and Check.
1. One of the players acts as the dealer. In Red Dead Redemption 2, Luther will be the Player slash Dealer. This position is called The Button (it changes by rotating clockwise after every hand)
2. The two players to your left are The Small Blind and the Big Blind (in that order)
3. Both Small Blind and Big Blind will be forced to bet an agreed amount. They will also put money in the pot (where all the bets are put) before cards are dealt (given to players)
4. Players get two cards each face down. These are the Hole Cards
5. First Betting Round starts with the player who’s on the left side of The Big Blind. This player can call(bet the same amount), fold (give up all the money they already bet), or raise (increase their bet)
6. Betting continues clockwise, each player can fold, call, or raise
7. After the first betting round,3 Community Cards are flipped face-up on the table (this is called The Flop)
Community Cards are cards any player can use.
8. Betting continues clockwise, players can check (pass the action to the next player), bet (or raise if there’s already a bet before them), call, or fold.
9. Second Round of Betting is finished, 4th Community Card is flipped face-up on the table (this is called The Turn)
10. Third Round of Betting starts with the first remaining player sitting left of Button/Player acting as Dealer/Arthur
11. Third Round of Betting is done, 5th Community Card is flipped face-up on the table (The River)
12. Fourth Round of Betting Starts with the first remaining player left of the Button/Player acting as Dealer/Arthur. Betting continues clockwise
Forced Contribution of all Players
If the player bets and other players fold, then the remaining player is given the pot (all the bets made) and isn’t required to show his hole cards (his 2 cards).
If two or more players remain in the final round, a showdown happens.
Showdown: each player plays the best Poker Hand they have using his Two Hole Cards and Five Community Cards.
The player can use both his two-hole cards, or just one or none of his cards to create his final five-card hand.
If the player’s best five-card hand is formed using the Five Community Cards, the player is “playing the board” and can only split the pot. It’s because all players can use the same five community cards to make the same five-card hand.
But don’t worry if you didn’t understand it the first time. There will be a guide telling you what’s happening in the game and what to do next in Poker.
2. Play Using Poker Pro Tips and Strategies
Players will always win the first RDR2 Poker Game because it’s rigged, but the next games will be as random as playing Poker online in Asia Online Casinos like EMPIRE777 Casino.
To play and win poker online you need both luck and skill! So practice playing poker and use our Poker Tips and Strategies.
If you don’t want to practice playing poker in RDR2, you can play free poker online with the EMPIRE777 demo flash game down below:
One of the Red Dead Redemption Cheats can be used in Poker to win the game! But first, you need the Liars and Cheats Pack.
Liars and Cheats Pack New Features:
- Multiplayer Poker – you can play poker online vs. Other players, just like in Online Poker Tournaments
- Cheat Poker – for single players, you can cheat RDR2 poker games
Now you can Cheat Red Dead Redemption Poker!
Introducing: Elegant Suit
How to Unlock Elegant Suit
The cheat only works when you wear the Elegant Suit.
1. Defeat your opponents through a Poker Game
2. Start or Initiate a Poker Game in Multiplayer Mode
If you’ve done either 1 or 2, buy the Elegant Suit from the tailor at Thieve’s Landing for $70.
How to Cheat Red Dead Redemption 2 Poker Using Elegant Suit
1. Wear the Elegant Suit when you’re going to play RDR2 Poker
2. A new game feature will open. When it’s your turn to deal the cards, you can now slip one card off the bottom of the deck. Then you can hide the card.
3. You can see the hidden card in the upper left corner of the screen. If it’s your turn, you can switch cards anytime you want to depending on what will get the highest Poker hand ranking.
4. But to cheat using this trick, you have to win a “mini-game”.
Mini-Game: balance an arrow in the center of a scale. If you fail, you will be caught cheating. This results in a pistol duel with your enemy.
Tips for Cheating Red Dead Redemption 2 Poker
• Save your hidden card for the showdown. You will win by how high-ranking your poker hand is, so you will need strong cards
• It’s best to get an Ace card since this is the highest-ranking card in Poker
• If you don’t need to cheat, don’t. It will just become an unnecessary risk
Do you think you’re ready to win poker in Red Dead Redemption 2? Don’t forget to remember our helpful tips.
If you feel like you’re getting good at Poker, then try your luck at Asia’s Online Casino EMPIRE777, one of the trusted online casinos in Malaysia. They have Table Games Poker Online and even Live Poker (online poker but with a live dealer!)